Searching for:

Hey all,

Searching for the programmer that will work with a Silent Knight

4720 panel.

Any out there collecting dust that still work and needs a new home??

Let me know.

Thanks,

Les

Reply to
ABLE1
Loading thread data ...

From what I now know it may be a SK-5520 Programmer.

Reply to
ABLE1

Check with Jim Rojas he usually has that kind of stuff for rent or sale or can burn a chip for you

Reply to
nick markowitz

Already did, he does not have any. Bummer.

But, I did not ask about getting a chip burned for the SK-4720 panel. Did you hear that Jim?? If that was possible it could make life better.

Les

Reply to
ABLE1

If it uses a Prom chip, I have no chips in stock. If its an eeprom, I can try to use one of my commercial programmers.

Reply to
Jim Rojas

My understanding is that it is a eeprom. You know more about this than I ever will but, what would have to happen??

Shut down the system, pull the chip, send you the chip, you hopefully reprogram, return the chip, re-install and sha-bang it works, or not.

OR

Get the chip number, you have a chip, burn the chip, send the chip, replace the chip and it works??

The first option would not work for a number of reasons. The second choice may have merit. What would be possible??

TIA

Les

Reply to
ABLE1

We have a couple of 4720's going (with an access control component). We program those with an LCD keypad. Do you have access to the four digit programming code? I may have a keypad sitting around here somewhere.

Reply to
Frank Kurz

Frank,

Did not know that the 4720 can be programmed with a LCD keypad. We do have the code.

Is there a particular LCD model that would be required to use?? Since we have a LCD keypads laying around here it might be worth a try. Just don't know which we have at this time.

Please advise.

Les

Reply to
ABLE1

Frank,

We do have the code. Did not know a LCD keypad could be used to program the 4720. Is there a specific keypad that would be used?? We do have a LCD laying around but do not know which model it at this time.

This will be very helpful if it works. Please advise.

Thanks,

Les

Reply to
ABLE1

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.