recording soft for panasonic ip camera?

Just out of no where I got the luck to receive a few defective ip camera from Panasonic,(wv-ns324) I was able to build 2 working cam from the 4 defective I got..(mostly gear problem)..so I got those 2 camera are here lying doing nothing..

so I was wondering if there is a soft that could record the out put of those baby.. I've only played with there DVR and a few time with the Linux recorder..but wont invest that much just to watch the front yard and the pool in the back yard...

even if really low end stuff..its just for the eck of it...

if they would be in good shape I would sell them,but since I cant really trust them,don't want to make an enemy here...(I'm not bAss..;-)

Reply to
Petem
Loading thread data ...

VideoInsight has a standalone IP Server app for their system that will record them; I think you can download and install it for free, but it will stamp a big watermark across the image until it's registered. CAMACC's Vigil software will as well, and I believe that can be downloaded for "demo" purposes - it will work for 30 days without registration.

Googling "ip camera recording software" should give you lots of other options.

Reply to
Matt Ion

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.