Passcard System That Works With Safes or Filing Cabinets

Does anyone know of a passcard system that is integrated with either a filing cabinet lock or with a safe? We want to put keys for various parts of the office into a safe and give people access to this through their normal passcards. We use Passpoint, but as far as I can tell Ademco is killing that and probably there aren't products like I want for that system.

Reply to
Will
Loading thread data ...

How do you mount the 12VDC Supply?

Reply to
Will

Will:

I make my own using an AlarmLock Trilogy PDK3000 which reads many type of prox card and fobs and Amsec ES411 Safes. I gut the electronics from the safe and install the PDK3000 on the face. I use a battery backed 12v DC power supply to power the PDK3000 and solenoid that operates the safe latch. Kinda spendy.. but it gives my employer an audit trail , and allows use of our HID26 prox card/ID badges.

Reply to
will.lynelle

I use

formatting link
power supply, mounted adjacent to the safe. I take my DC power thru the wall of the safe, into the door (electronics) using 3/8" SS FlexCoil (payphone handset cable) to protect the conductors. I'll get pictures of an install Monday and email to you if you like.

-Will

Reply to
will.lynelle

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.