New to group

Yeah, well Mark went over the edge about 5 years ago.

Reply to
Jim
Loading thread data ...

I haven't' done that yet but will soon, the bike currently has over 25k miles after 3 1/2 years

Reply to
Mark Leuck

"Mark Leuck" a écrit dans le message de news: a7ydnVtVL68QNsjYnZ2dnUVZ snipped-for-privacy@comcast.com...

The bike is still ok,but leuck got his ass redone 3 time since... his lover didnt like the look of it anymore...

Reply to
Petem

English isn't your primary language is it?

Reply to
Mark Leuck

Reply to
Everywhere Man

Reply to
Mark Leuck

Reply to
Everywhere Man

Why doesn't the rest of Canada just let them go?

Reply to
Robert L Bass

Because then we'd have to look for another "official" second language. French, while barely understandable is at least the "language of Love"... :-)

Reply to
Frank Olson

Wrong. That's Portuguese.

Reply to
news.comcast.net

"Mark Leuck" a écrit dans le message de news: UYWdnVfw56p82cvYnZ2dnUVZ snipped-for-privacy@comcast.com...

so?

Reply to
Petem

"Everywhere Man" a écrit dans le message de news: snipped-for-privacy@i42g2000cwa.googlegroups.com...

Now I get it! he's from TO!!

that's explain a lot....

Reply to
Petem

"Robert L Bass" a écrit dans le message de news: hZ6dnQiF97wqPcvYnZ2dnUVZ snipped-for-privacy@comcast.com...

Cause they need a minority to bash on,simple...

Reply to
Petem

Reply to
Everywhere Man

I thought that was Newfoundland.

Reply to
Robert L Bass

"Everywhere Man" a écrit dans le message de news: snipped-for-privacy@k70g2000cwa.googlegroups.com...

Lone Ranger,NOW I get it,only old fart listened to that,never watched one episode of this thing

Reply to
Petem

"Robert L Bass" a écrit dans le message de news: PcmdncR6jMN4zMrYnZ2dnUVZ snipped-for-privacy@comcast.com...

Newfoundland was there "tete de turc" but the French Canadian are the minority that they love to hate...

Reply to
Petem

There will probably be as much reason to hate the Turks as the French one Turkey gets into the EU. I didn't think you French guys care to much for Turks though.

Reply to
Roland Moore

Leuck is being unfair. The fact that English isn't your primary language doesn't make yo an idiot. You came by that though a birth defect.

Reply to
news.comcast.net

"news.comcast.net" a écrit dans le message de news: ULGdnRv8ZZYO9MrYnZ2dnUVZ snipped-for-privacy@comcast.com...

no he try to look bright by shooting at someone that is not speaking the same language as his,that said,its a very low blow...but when it come to being low we all know Leuck is at his best....

But you, you try to higher your self from another low blow,that just proove how a sum bag you are...

Reply to
Petem

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.