James Bond Credit Card Lock Picks

We had burglar in west pa Wille Carter they called the "snake" back in late

70's early 80's who went all over the area defeating alarms by getting behond the outside key switches and clipping or shorting the wires. I almost got him on one of my systems rigged the outside keyswitch to a silent panic but he had a police scanner heard the call and took off tbut 4 other individuals they caught at same home 3 years later with same trick.
Reply to
Nick Markowitz
Loading thread data ...

Don't order it unless you have authorization to carry it.

Reply to

That's why there are hundreds of books on the topic.

Reply to

Again, don't order them if you aren't authorized. I am in the locksmithing trade as well, for almost 30 years now, and you can buy lock picking tools online all over, not to mention books on the topic. It isn't the "big mystery" that it was 30 years ago. People have access to the internet now.

R.H.Campbell wrote:

Reply to

And who gives you the authority? The insurance company a bonding company.

Reply to
Rich

That would vary by individual county, state, municipality, etc. Many people other than locksmiths have authority to carry lock pick tools; auto dealers, private investigators, repo companies, security firms, etc, etc. Depending on where you live, an individual using them for nothing more than to indulge his hobby of magic/escape artistry can own them without violating local laws. There is no crime in that. It depends. Ultimately, an individual must accept responsibility for knowing the laws in their area. Many firms sell a wide variety of locksmithing tools on the internet including code books, pins, rekeying kits, key blanks, etc in the same manner. What I offer is nothing more than a unique, quality item for a small niche group. Let's face it.....millions of people are not going to buy a James Bond Credit Card Lock Pick....but for those that would have such an interest, myself included..it's nice to know that we can get one and use it for purely legal purposes.

Reply to

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.