Is MCM owned by ADI ???

I placed an order online on the 11th for a bunch of parts for "Project 4X." Sorry it's going to stay under wraps until I see if it works.

Anyway, I got notice today that they are shipping today... and almost everything is back ordered. Even those partial quantities that showed as "in stock" 6 days ago. Nah. Even ADI would have shipped the items they did have in stock quicker than that. Each one in a separate box. LOL. On a sort of positive note for MCM anyway. None of the components I ordered from Digi-Key at the same time have arrived either. Actually I was kind of gambling on Digi-Key. I am still waiting for the last order I made with them several years ago.

R&D sucks sometimes. I've had dozens of ideas and dozens of possible refinements go thru my head in the last week, and no way to test any of them.

I think its time to go back to ordering my board level components from guys on EBAY. LOL.

Reply to
Bob La Londe
Loading thread data ...

Ok, wow! Maybe they are. So far the one order has come in six different packages, some with just a single 1 dollar part. I need to double check, but I still don't think I have everything. I also need to check my credit card statement to see If they charged me freight on each package.

Reply to
Bob La Londe

Ok, wow! Maybe they are. So far the one order has come in six different packages, some with just a single 1 dollar part. I need to double check, but I still don't think I have everything. I also need to check my credit card statement to see If they charged me freight on each package.

Digi Key, wooo they still in business? We use to "attempt to order" from them back in the 80's, they could never make a complete order... Like you said, I got some stuff still on back order (from the 80's) LOL

Here's a few of the current places we get parts from, most have been straight up with us....

All Electronics

formatting link
Electronic Gold Mine
formatting link
Jame Co
formatting link
MAT Electronics
formatting link
PI Manufacturing
formatting link

RTS

Reply to
RTS

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.