Intresting alarm Commercail Cleveland TV

Are you talking about Michael Ferer, the guy you called at midnight to check out the competition? He's still around, cancer-boy.

formatting link

They were your competition?

Same company.

Wow. That is really low, even for you. Of course since he is not around to defend himself you get a free pass, right? - No.

You repulsive asshole... Let's compare Mike's BBB report to your own:

Alarm Super Store:

formatting link
"Customer Experience: One complaint has been processed by the Bureau in its three-year reporting period. The complaint was resolved. "

Bassturd Burgla Alarms:

formatting link
"Customer Experience: Based on BBB files, this company has an unsatisfactory record ... The Bureau processed a total of 28 complaints about this company in the last 36 months, our standard reporting period. Of the total of 28 complaints closed in 36 months, 9 were closed in the last year."

Reply to
Clancy Wiggum
Loading thread data ...

There's a huge difference between what they say they do in their ads and what really happens (for one thing). I figure Bass wrote most of their copy (or at least threw together a "help page" for Joel Matlin.

The problem with most two way voice systems is that if the burglar does answer they can usually keep the operator from even calling the police.

I disagree. An "Alarmfarce" system is completely unsupervised. The three I've removed weren't even wired to the phone correctly (no line seizure).

Reply to
Frank Olson

"The tongue of the wise commends knowledge, but the mouths of fools pour out folly." Proverbs 15:5

Reply to
Frank Olson

Isn't that the old fashioned way of saying ..... people may think he's stupid, but they know it, when he opens his mouth.

Reply to
Jim

How Soon We Forget: "Son-of-Troll"! LOL

Jim wrote:

Reply to
secure15

Hey, I'm an "old fashioned" guy!! :-)

Reply to
Frank Olson

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.