Installers in Kentucky beware of HB-41

When he cannot find an answer, he tries to kill the mesquito with a sledgehammer. It is his MO.

Reply to
Bob Worthy
Loading thread data ...

I wish you would stop your bullshit. I wish you were a decent human being. I wish you weren't a liar. Oh, well. I guess neither of us is going to get our wish today.

You keep saying that but I never said any such thing.

You didn't ask about other statutes or rules.

If one is full of shit, one pretends that there are other statuts and rules. One then capitalizes the words, "ruleS" and "statutes" as if to imply that one knows what one is talking about.

Maybe you have no idea what I do. Maybe you're just trying to imply something nefarious is going on since your sleazy pal couldn't hurt me with a direct attack. Maybe you're just as much of a jerk as he is.

You don't say what you're talking about.

I'm not new to the business and I'm far more knowledgeable about legalities that you like to pretend. I've been in the alarm industry for over 30 years and I studied law as well as business administration. Unless you can come up with chapter and verse that says otherwise, the text of the Florida statute will have to suffice.

Reply to
Robert L Bass

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.