I'm a grandpa again!!!

Baby girl... 6 lbs. 4 oz. A real screamer... She's called "Paige". And she's positively gorgeous!!!!

Grandpa's turning cartwheels, barrel rolls, and a few lomcevaks for good measure!! Bubble-gum cigars all around!!!

Reply to
Frank Olson
Loading thread data ...

OT.

Reply to
A.J.

"A.J." wrote in news:GZF7k.25820$Jx.13545@pd7urf1no:

Congrats!

Reply to
motley me

That may be so, but it sure beats "motorcycles" and vacations in Bahia.

Reply to
Frank Olson

Congratulations, grandpa!

Reply to
Robert L Bass

Thanks, Robert.

Reply to
Frank Olson

Congratulations Frank.

Jim Rojas

Reply to
Jim Rojas

That's great. Congrats Pops!

Reply to
G. Morgan

Congrats Frank......

That Grandpa thing grows on ya........

Norm Mugford

Reply to
Norm Mugford

Thanks Jim. I actually got to hold her today... She's absolutely gorgeous... Mind you... So's my grandson... :-)

Reply to
Frank Olson

Thanks G... "Pops"?? I never thought I'd see the day... :-)

Reply to
Frank Olson

I'm beginning to see that... Thanks Norm.

Reply to
Frank Olson

Frank,

I missed the post earlier. Congradulations man!! Grandkids are great. My oldest just started working with me this week for the summer. He is starting college this fall. Between football and academics, he has pretty much a full ride. I know how proud grandpas can be.

Reply to
Bob Worthy

Thanks Bob! It's hard to contain our happiness these days. I get up every morning with a smile on my face and hit the rack at night feelin' great. It's not just the fact that I'm a Grandpa, but that we have a GrandDAUGHTER. The good Lord saw fit to bless us with two fine sons (both the wife and I were sorta rootin' for a girl in the mix there). Now we get to spoil her in a way we wouldn't have been able our own daughter. I know that sounds strange to say, but it's a combination of our outlook these days and the fact that we have resources we didn't enjoy 25 years ago. Our house is paid for, and we're not burdened with debt. I own some land down south which we're presently planning on developing. It'll be our Winter retreat from all the rain and overcast skies we've had here lately.

Reply to
Frank Olson

It's not just the fact that I'm a Grandpa, but that we have a

I know. Two sons and two grandsons here. But, I am still young so maybe a girl in the future.

Reply to
Bob Worthy

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.