Handheld Programmer For Brinks Security Panels

Reply to
Roland Moore
Loading thread data ...

Mark, any word on what's going on with Jim Rojas ?

RHC

Reply to
tourman

I took him out to get something to eat last night, he called me this morning after the hearing and said he was going to post here the results but my guess is he isn't back from the bus trip yet (yes he really took Greyhound). They ruled against him, something about a $25,000 judgement, they threw any other charges out although I'm fuzzy about the rest of the results. Needless to say Governor Perry didn't execute him.

Reply to
Mark Leuck

s owner about 2 yrs ago. At one point I tried to get the panel activated an d to no one elses surprise, brinks monitoring fee and required comittment w as a big shock to me.

grammer on ebay.

s it will. I can change zone types, attributes, master code, aux codes, all of the important stuff no problem. But the designer of this device makes n o claim to know anything about brinks panels or other products other than w hat he's learned from his own BHS2000. Now that I have my panel set up and the eprom data backed up to disk I want to experiment with the device progr ammer. Some of the data on the chip is obvious what its purpose is. Other d ata is not so obvious. This brings me to my question....

me some other things that it is capable of doing on a BHS2000 panel? I'd l ike to adjust the amount of time the siren stays on, and the entry/exit del ay time. How is this set with a brinks handheld, or is it?

Where could I buy a programmer to program various brinks panels. I would li ke to be able to program a different account # and receiver number as well as add different zones.

Reply to
esteshart

formatting link

Reply to
Bob La Londe

formatting link

Reply to
Bob La Londe

It can. I have long lost the documentation on those programming sheets.

Jim Rojas can send you one.

Reply to
G. Morgan

ous owner about 2 yrs ago. At one point I tried to get the panel activated and to no one elses surprise, brinks monitoring fee and required comittment was a big shock to me.

rogrammer on ebay.

ims it will. I can change zone types, attributes, master code, aux codes, a ll of the important stuff no problem. But the designer of this device makes no claim to know anything about brinks panels or other products other than what he's learned from his own BHS2000. Now that I have my panel set up an d the eprom data backed up to disk I want to experiment with the device pro grammer. Some of the data on the chip is obvious what its purpose is. Other data is not so obvious. This brings me to my question....

ll me some other things that it is capable of doing on a BHS2000 panel? I'd like to adjust the amount of time the siren stays on, and the entry/exit d elay time. How is this set with a brinks handheld, or is it?

like to be able to program a different account # and receiver number as wel l as add different zones.

Do NOT send that crap to another monitoring station please! Replace the pie ce of shit with something more modern that doesn't require a programmer and do the world a favor.

Reply to
mleuck

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.