Crash will be REQUIRED to TESTIFY in court in the future

Crash with email address snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com will be FORCED to TESTIFY in court if he GOT ANY EMAIL or PHONE CALL or any other form of communication from his FBI contacts about "my password" last night like he said in his comment in the following link.

formatting link
Crash is added to my complaint today.

Reply to
McGinnn
Loading thread data ...

Crash with email id snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com or robosama at gmail.com is added to the complaint list today to force him to TESTIFY in court if he got any email or phone call from his fbi contacts about "my password" last night.

I added his email id robosama at gmail.com to this thread so his full email id is visible on google groups instead of the truncated email id.

Reply to
McGinnn

thank you

Reply to
John

Any time.

Never remove IMPORTANT matter from the thread.

Crash with email id snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com or robosama at gmail.com is added to the complaint list today to force him to TESTIFY in court if he got any email or phone call from his fbi contacts about "my password" last night.

I added his email id robosama at gmail.com to this thread so his full email id is visible on google groups instead of the truncated email id.

Reply to
McGinnn

to

I also spoke with the FBI about your password so you might as well add me too

Reply to
Mark Leuck

Hey moron! That's *MY* e-mail address.

*I* am the REAL Crash - the other guy is an imposter!
Reply to
enigma

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.