Crash

Crash,

Are you familiar with the N. Hayden Rd. area, particularly the 14000 block, in Scottsdale? Is that all high rent district? I am looking for info on two companies that share the same address and suite number there but conveniently don't seem to know each other when the going gets tough. One is Wildwest Domains and the other is Imagion.com. Ring any bells?

Reply to
Bob Worthy
Loading thread data ...

It looks okay in the picture:

formatting link

Reply to
G. Morgan

The rent looks pretty high to me:

formatting link

Reply to
G. Morgan

formatting link
--

Sorta what I had invisioned by the way the suite numbers are. A light industrial center area, office strip centers, etc. I just remembered when I had an office out there that Scottsdale was a pretty exclusive area. High priced homes and resorts. Hell, as far as I know, they could have been running this out of a couple of vacation condos on the golf course. Thanks for the pics!

Reply to
Bob Worthy

Graham, you spend way to much time on the computer man. How would an old man like me, that barely gets through my emails find this kind crap? Another good bit of info for me to pursue. GoDaddy in the mix is going to make this interesting. Thanks!

Reply to
Bob Worthy

Did you have some sort of inside track on this name or did you simply have to use the site before for something? How is it you found it so quickly? You replyed like in minutes to my post. A little envious since I have to struggle and stumble with alot of it.

Reply to
Bob Worthy

No inside track Bob.

Google is your friend, first I googled:

Wildwest Domains N. Hayden Rd

Then when I saw the address I Googled:

14455 N Hayden Rd Scottsdale, Arizona

BAM!! First hit was the property lease to GoDaddy.

You'll also note more registrant companies are at the address:

14455 N. Hayden Road #226 Scottsdale, AZ 85260

To name a couple.... Special Domain Services, Inc. BLUE RAZOR DOMAINS, INC.

Glad I could help. Drop me an email if you need some research assistance with whatever you're working on.

Reply to
G. Morgan

If you look real close at the airport runway you'll see BoBo making a crash landing!!

Reply to
G. Morgan

I used to own a building over there. High rent..yah kinda sorta.

GoDaddy is in the same area.

Email me what you need to know. I'll take a walk by there and let you know the skinny.

Reply to
Crash Gordon

Gee guess what?:

Go Daddy Wild West Domains Blue Razor and Special Domain Services look like they are all in the same building (I'll go check for sure if you want, but looks like same address different suites)

But more importantly The CEO of all 4 = Robert Parsons The statutory agent of all 4 = Barb Rechtman

Coincedence?

What else ya need?

| > >Crash, | > >

| > >Are you familiar with the N. Hayden Rd. area, particularly the 14000 | block, | > >in Scottsdale? Is that all high rent district? I am looking for info on | two | > >companies that share the same address and suite number there but | > >conveniently don't seem to know each other when the going gets tough. One | is | > >Wildwest Domains and the other is Imagion.com. Ring any bells? | > >

| >

| >

| > The rent looks pretty high to me: | >

| >

formatting link
| >

| >

| > -- | >

| > -Graham | | Did you have some sort of inside track on this name or did you simply have | to use the site before for something? How is it you found it so quickly? You | replyed like in minutes to my post. A little envious since I have to | struggle and stumble with alot of it. | |

Reply to
Crash Gordon

Hey Bob...what was this about anyway?

Reply to
Crash Gordon

Send me your email address to snipped-for-privacy@Bellsouth.net. The siriussystems got kicked back.

Bob W.

Reply to
Bob Worthy

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.