Blocking Senders from Newsgroup

Team America, the one with the puppets, sounds like you either saw it or the promos

Reply to
Mark Leuck
Loading thread data ...

AH...my son was watching it the other night on cable...some of it musta subliminally seeped through the wall into my office.

Reply to
Crash Gordon®

wow...i must be learning grammar from Pxxl...sheesh sorry about that.

Reply to
Crash Gordon®

Lie, lie, lie, ...... lie, lie.

I think I may have sent you an E-mail or two, years ago. And civil ones, at that. Know what? I stopped, because you never seemed to get around to answering them. Hate e-mail? Not hardly. If I did, it wasn't of any consequence and certainly not worth my effort anyway. If I've got anything to say to a snotty SOB like you, I say it right out where everyone can see. That wouldn't be obvious to someone such as yourself, who's got people from every place you go, sending you e-mails telling you exactly what you are. A Fat arrogant, self important pig. A lying, theiving piece of shit. See that? No E-mail. Says exactly what's important and no hiding behind false names, like you do.

OHHHHHh but Fat Brain ......... the gratifying point is ........... it doesn't come from ASA. Get it? And I'm sure you realize by now, all you have to do is play nice ........ and you'd be getting a lot. Just imagine if every DIY'r who came here was referred to you. But ........... not gonna happen ... is it? See what all your hard nosed arrogance gets you? NOTHING! You're the only one who has something to lose ........... and you are. Just be grateful that people here don't ever decide to go after your business outside of ASA. You've got such a besmirched past and it all can be proven too. You'd be a real easy target.

Oppps. Somebody already did that ....... didn't they? (chuckle, chuckle) Well, I realy hope things don't turn out for you.

How much more deserving could you be?

Say thank you now!

HEH HEH HEH HEH HEH!

Reply to
Jim

la la la la la la la la...i can't here him...la la la la...that works on my kids too...la la la la...audio muzzling

Reply to
Crash Gordon®

Naah. You;re a mensch. :^)

Reply to
Robert L. Bass

Heh, heh, heh... :^)

Reply to
Robert L. Bass

Answers are not requested, go in the ostrich position.

Real technical knowledgeable readers who understand the RFI problem don't need your answers, you give to much credit to stupid "low level electricians" who have as only tools the finger in the wind technique and cleaning cloths.

Reply to
-pull

Regardless all the attempts to block my post's, RFI is a evidence, it succeed in blocking, it blocks Wireless Alarm Systems operation and alarm giving.

Reply to
-pull

thanks...forgot my yiddish 101 there.. :-)

Reply to
Crash Gordon®

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.