WTB your Telecom Equipment

Techcomm Communications is devoted to offering the best possible customer service experience with attention to detail and offering the best possible deal whether buying your surplus Telecom inventory or supplying you with remarketed telecom equipment. Nortel, Lucent, Cerent, Tellabs, Cisco and more.

So if you have redundant inventory or spare capacity please contact snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com . I will always endeavour to offer you the best deal possible.

If you want to upgrade your server, need replacement packs,more memory more storage, etc contact me at: snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com

We supply warranted remarketed equipment from all the major vendors as well as some of the niche hard to find vendors.

IT Equipment, Asset Recovery, Hardware and or any other telecom equipment you may have. We offer Honest & Fair Purchases of redundant Telecom, Wireless and IT Network Infrastructure.

Reply to
gees63
Loading thread data ...

Only Telecom equipment, not any of the newer Telstra stuff?

People are not interested in ex-Telecom equipment, though they might be interested in ex-Telstra equipment.

Barry ===== Home page

formatting link

Reply to
Barry OGrady

Good Morning Barry, Yes we are interested in Telstra equipment as well.. Do you have some euqipment available? You can email me if so at snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com

Thank you for responding.

J. Smith

Reply to
techcomm

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.