Examkiller Nortel 920-344 certificate promotion

I passed the exam of Nortel 920-344, which is satisfying, but the most important thing is that I passed the exam.

About the preparations:

I spent three weeks on preparation, two weeks are used to study the "BCM

50/450 Rls.5.0 Sales Engineering". Learning objectively will help you to pass the exam successfully. Of course, only reading books is not very useful. Learning with practice is the most effective method. So I spent the last week on test. But, the most important is that I used valuable braindumps from Examkiller.

About the exam:

When entering the exam interface, I felt nervous, because this was the first time I took the Nortel exam. But when I observed the real exam, I was relaxed, I was familiar with the questions because of the preparations. The questions are really simular to braindumps questions Examkiller provide for me. It is easy. The most important knowledge points are RIP and OSPF.

Now, I am a real Nortel certifications technician, but this is only the start, I need to study further if I want to be more competitive. My next objective is Advanced Deployment Professional.

Recommend Nortel trainings:

formatting link
you passing the exam successfully!

-------------------------------------

Reply to
ffei35
Loading thread data ...

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.