CALLPILOT 4 AND OWA PROB

And we are using The Message Forwarding Rule from MY call pilot to forward FAX And voice messages to Exchange 2003 with Trend scanmail

Few can view the message body and the attachments from desktop messaging and form MS outlook client , our problem when we view the messages from OWA we can view the body of the message but we can't see the attachment in email message OWA is using MS certificate SSL 128 bit on the other hand when we send the same attachments from outlook client we can view the attachments from OWA without any problems !

Note: OWA hosted outside network through FW

Reply to
bahaluly
Loading thread data ...

Do you have callpilot messages accessing through outlook web access from outside sites.faxes and voice mails.desktop messagings I need some information about cp 4.0 The message forwarding rule from my callpilot to forward fax and voice messages to exchange 2003 with trend scan mail. Few can view the message body and the attachments from desktop messaging and from ms outlook clint,our problem when we view the messages from outlook web access.we can view the boady of the msg,but we cant see the attachment in email msg. outlook web access is using MS Certificate SSL 128 Bit on the otherhand when we send the same attachments from outllook clint ,we can view the attachments from outlook web access without any problems!

Note : Outlook Web access Hosted Outside Network Through FW

Reply to
bahaluly

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.