Togglelinc Companion switch

Sorry - I don't have an answer, but I do have a related question: I want to replace some 3-way hallway switches with X10. I did this a few years ago, but in my new house there's a twist. First, I need decora-style plates. This isn't a problem. Second, the lights I'm switching are fluorescent. I'm already using some X10 relay wall switches

formatting link
to control outdoor fluorescent lights. What I'm confused about is finding a companion switch to go with the relay wall switch.

Thanks,

David

Reply to
unfrostedpoptart
Loading thread data ...

I just purchased a couple of Togglelinc switches, one of which I rather stupidly realized too late for the order needs to be used in a 3-way setup.

Since I forgot to order the "companion" switch for the 3-way, my question is: Can an X10 slave switch be used in its place? I'm doubting it, based on the fact that the Togglelinc actually knows about discrete on/off states, but I figured I'd ask if anyone has tried it, or modified a similar momentary switch to work.

Reply to
Dan Wilga

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.