OT: Suggestions for speakers

I have been looking at the Infinity TSS-750's and wanted to know if anyone can suggest other speakers around that size and somewhat in that price range? Is there any newsgroup I can subscribe to that discusses home audio. I am seeking advice in a moderate price range rather than very high end gear that costs an arm and a leg. Basically it's going to be used for home theatre as well as listening to CD's.

Reply to
bargaindealsman
Loading thread data ...

There's no way (at least in my opinion) that you're going to be able to determine what a speaker system sounds like in your home environment until you listen to it *in your home environment*. When I finally cave in and go shopping for a surround sound system (besides the 7.1 Creatives I have hooked to my computer), I'd go to a store with a generous "return" policy and try several systems in my price budget. FWIW, I've read a couple of favourable reviews of the TSS-750's and that's definitely one I'd try.

Reply to
Frank Olson

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.