(Fiber-optic?) Light Pipe?

Considering placing the Ocelot, together with some associated circuitry, in the case of an old VCR. But, would still like to be able to view the Ocelot's three LEDs. Is there some kind of flexible 'Light Pipe' type thing one can buy, to direct the LED's light output to the front panel?

Reply to
Just Another Joe
Loading thread data ...

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.