EHExpo - Orlando, FL - 03/30/06-04/01/06

formatting link
The biggest annual US Home Automation show is coming soon. Who is going to be there?

I would like to try an organize a group dinner for DIYers and professionals. The Expo already has a reception planned for Thursday evening. So what do y'all think of a dinner meeting on Friday evening?

I was thinking of trying to get a private banquet room at a Golden Corral steakhouse/buffet about a mile from the convention center. Any other opinions or suggestions?

My primary post for this is on CocoonTech, but I would like to open the invitation to everyone. Feel free to crosspost as appropriate.

formatting link

Reply to
Wayne
Loading thread data ...

The free registration deadline has been extended. A last chance for anybody that can attend. Please sign up on the CocoonTech thread if you are able to join us for dinner Friday night. All are welcome.

Quote: This is an important message for EHX alumni and valued customers! EARLY BIRD PRICING EXTENDED until this Friday, March 10th! ======================================================== You can still register today to get your complimentary Expo-Plus Pass and Save up to $200 on Conference packages.

formatting link
Priority Code: EHX03

Reply to
Wayne

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.