AD: Proficient Audio OVerstock Sale

Pardon the blatant sales post.

I rarely bother promoting "overstock sales" from vendors because it's a hassle keeping track of short-term price changes. However, one of our suppliers sent us a list of Proficient Audio speakers and impedance matching volume controls that were priced significantly lower than usual so I thought I'd make the offer available here.

AW525 (White) Pair $89 C620 Pair $89 C640 Pair $114.75 W680 Pair $114.75 C500 Pair $50.25 NFM5 Pair $63.25 CC525 Each $89 AW600TT (white) Each $101.75 VC60SIR (bone) each $24.50 VC60SIR (almond) each $24.50

These prices are good until August 18, 2006 unless supplies run out earlier of course. If anyone wants to avail themselves of this offer, please contact me directly. The offer is only available by ordering offline (telephone, mail or email).

Reply to
Robert L Bass
Loading thread data ...
[Charter-busting, commercial advertisement deleted]

No. Commercial advertisements are not allowed in _any_ comp.* newsgroup. So it is a "blatant" violation of the comp.home.automation charter and not in anyone's power to "pardon".

This is one reason that in that there is a parallel usenet universe (the alt.* hierarchy) in which ABIK most group charters do allow commercial ads.

Please post this to alt.home.automation, or some other appropriate group. It is not appropriate here in comp.home.automation. Let us not have comp.home.automation join the many newsgroups destroyed by commercial advertising.

... Marc Marc_F_Hult

formatting link

Reply to
Marc_F_Hult

OK, Mark. I apologize.

Reply to
Robert L Bass

Reply to
AZ Nomad

Hope you are recovering smoothly from your operation.

Keep the Faith ... Marc Marc_F_Hult

formatting link

Reply to
Marc_F_Hult

I'm getting there but progress is slower than I'd hoped. It takes all my energy just to walk a few yards. To further complicate things my father landed in the hospital the other day. He's home with us now but he needs a lot of help. When it rains... :(

Reply to
Robert L Bass

The *BIG STORM* is yet to come....

Reply to
Group-Moderator

Do what the docs say (in most cases, as there might be a bad one out there.).I think docs tend to be pessimistic, while patients optimistic.

In my own case, I broke my ankle on Dec 1. The ER slapped a splint on it, sent me home, and said I "might" want to see a bone doctor.. I figured it was minor..

Saw the doc a few days later, and literaly, his first word were "I have an open time in surgery tomorrow, will that work?"

When I started PT, I though it would be over in a few weeks.

Two surgeries later, and 5 months of Physical Therapy, I'm now painting the inside of my house (including the vaulted ceilings). There were some days, however, where I had to plan my trips to the john, and about 45 days where a real shower was out of the question, and then a few weeks when I kept a lawn chair in the shower, as I could only stand a short time). And daytime TV does really suck... I basically had to lean to walk again (at 48)

I guess what I'm trying to say, is hang in there. I know it's rough to be out of commission, but do what the docs say is best. (and BTW, TCM and AMC are probably the best things to watch during daytime, and maybe the History Channel). I'm pulling for you!

Reply to
AZ Woody

I believe in following medical advice. I also believe in carefully choosing one's doctor. Unfortunately, in this situation everything came upon me real fast. The cancer needed to come out right away. I took the guy my pulmonary guy recommended. He turned out to be one of the most respected in the area so I'm sure I'm getting good help. Also, the local hospital is very highly rated -- top 50 in the US or something like that.

Ouch! I've sprained an ankle once or twice and it hurts terribly. I can only imagine what a bropken one was like.

Same here. I'm not used to the idea of staying inactive. I like going dancing with my wife, partying to all hours with friends and family and traveling a lot. Sitting around the house is a real bummer.

I tend to watch CNN or MSNBC a lot. At night there are lots of movie channels and CHA. :^)

Thanks for the advice and the kind words.

Reply to
Robert L Bass

Did you check his BBB report? I sure hope that it did not look like yours:)

Bass Home Electronics 4883 Fallcrest Cir Sarasota, FL 34233 Telephone: (941) 925-9747 Fax: (941) 925-9747

formatting link

formatting link

formatting link

See the BBB report on line before you purchase from this vendor.

There is a lot more to consider than just a low price when shopping on the internet. Don't become the next victim. SEE THE REPORT BELOW

formatting link
21 Complaints in 36 Months

Reply to
Group-Moderator

ok

Reply to
Danny

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.