15% Off All Products

Dear Members,

We are offering 15% off of everything in our store. (HAI, Leviton, Smarthome, X10, etc.) Use coupon code "holiday"

This sale lasts for one day only. It ends on March 27 at 12:00 AM EST.

We appreciate your business.

Sincerely,

Chris AutomationMania.com

15% Off - Coupon Code "Holiday"
Reply to
webmaster
Loading thread data ...

Visit

formatting link

Reply to
webmaster

I can't type! Here is the correct URL:

formatting link

Reply to
webmaster

You typed it correctly in the first two posts to this thread.

Allow me to make a suggestion, friend. If you would contribute something besides advertising to this newsgroup you might derive some business from those who read it. If you continue posting nothing but ads, you'll only annoy the readers. That's counter-productive to your goals.

Personally, I couldn't care less if you post ads for merchandise that is related to HA. But if you want to gain anything at all from participating here, you really need to *participate*. If you're in the trade, I assume you must know at least a little about HA. Share what you know and you'll be appreciated. That will drive a hundred fold more traffic to your site than raw advertising.

One more thing. Please don't insult our intelligence by posting the identical URL a third time after saying, "I can't type."

Reply to
Robert L. Bass

Oh, yes. I forgot about that. I don't like to slam online competitors too often (looks like sour grapes). I was hoping to get him to think about posting some content. Maybe I'm just wasting bandwidth.

Oh, well...

Reply to
Robert L. Bass

SNIP

He already insulted the group's intelligence when he was caught with his pants down posting fake customer praise and then tried to deny it with a lame excuse of someone stealing his 'e-mail', not even knowing himself how NNTP works.

Robert

Reply to
RM

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.