Zywall 2 - Zywall 70 WAN project (based on dynamic IPs)

Hi All, I am working on the WAN project which will be based on the one static IP (DSL connection) at the head office and dynamic IPs (ADSL) in branch offices.

I have already installed the ZyWALL70 at the head office. Also I have tested VPN tunnel to it which can establish from any dynamic IPs using Zyxel VPN Client software from my laptop.

Now I would like to connect branch offices to the head office through a VPN tunnel. Branches are connected to the Internet through ADSL and have dynamic IPs. I have such a configuration in branch office: ADSL ADSL D-Link router (i.e. DSL-300T) ZyWALL 2 one computer (Win98/XP).

The question is: How should I configure VPN in both ZyWALLs so the branch computer will be pingable from LAN in head office and from the branch computer will be able to ping (access) computers (server) at the head office?

Is such a configuration possible at all?

Thanks for any help. With best regards Michal Z.

Reply to
Michal Z.
Loading thread data ...

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.