software/hardware Firewall tradeoff

Does any one belive this *clown*, how imature can someone be?

Reply to
Duane Arnold
Loading thread data ...

Belief or disbelief does not really matter at this point. Q_q_a is posting reliant information to this thread. Further more Q_q_a is not insulting others.

When you have information from one source which at least appears to be somewhat based on facts and / or (apparently) well thought out opinions verses someone who has resorted to name calling while refusing to discuss the issue at hand, I'll tend to believe the former.

Grant. . . .

Reply to
Taylor, Grant

I would agree with this statement.

I would love to see a common definition of what constitutes a Firewall Appliance, in clear/easy to define terms and features.

At the same time, I would love to see people understand that a simple NAT Appliance, with just a few simple port blocking features, it not a firewall, but just a toy.

I'm open for constructive conversation on this if anyone else is.

Reply to
Leythos

Yeah, anyone can go qoute an article, which the troll is very good at doing.

The person is a troll. Why do you think the person has singled me out?

I have my suspicious about who it is and it will get no play from me.

It may have you fooled.

Duane

Reply to
Duane Arnold

One other think here, let me educate you about a troll, because I have had every last bit of it pulled on me by this particular troll who is very computer literate and can smoke and mirror it with the best of them.

But nevertheless, it a troll playing the troll's game. You want to talk about some kind of name calling. I have been called a whole lot of names by this particular troll.

formatting link
Don't let this person fool you.

Duane

Reply to
Duane Arnold

I'm only basing my statements on what I have observed in this news group for the past month or so. I'm not going to go in to archives to find out who has done what to who. I don't care.

I was making an observation based on what I have seen, not being fooled by what I was told. There is a difference.

Grant. . . .

Reply to
Taylor, Grant

I don't care either as I have been coming to this NG for over 4 years.

The top guns knew me when I knew nothing. I know they have seen me grow over the years. I have done nothing but assist people who needed help here.

I didn't come in with some kind of trash game at someone that's for sure.

I suggest you now stick to your own business now and stay out of other's.

Duane

Reply to
Duane Arnold

If you are unable to respond sensibly to a post you should not resort to making offensive reamarks about a particular nationality. If you do not wish to respond to a post, just do that. Making offensive remarks only highlights your own inadequacies.

Reply to
leon

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.