It is true, I am a cocksucker.

I am gay, stupid, cocksucking piece of shit f***ot troll...

My gay day married his $5 crackwhore sister and I was the result of that anal sex, which she had sex with the dog before that, to have more s**en...

Yours, VB.

-- At first there was the word. And the word was Content-type: text/plain

Reply to
Volker Birk
Loading thread data ...

Volker Birk wrote: ^^^

If you're wanting to fake postings of me, then maybe it would be a good idea not to have a typing error in the mail address, stupid ;-)

Have fun, VB.

Reply to
Volker Birk

You should read the * forgeries* part of the provided link.

formatting link
Duane :)

Reply to
Duane Arnold

Of course, I sent an abuse complaint. This is what I'm doing every time in such cases.

I just was amused about a troll being too stupid to forge without typing errors ;-)

Yours, VB.

Reply to
Volker Birk

If you have read it, then you would know the mistake could be on purpose. ;-)

Reply to
Duane Arnold

BWAHWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! BWAHWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! BWAHWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! BWAHWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! BWAHWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

Nice spanking you gave the troll, the german nazi cunt. He didn't read it for sure and the jackass thinks that some "typed" his address and made a "mistake", but the cocsucking f***ot doesn't understand that it was done on purpose.

He complains to an anonymous remailer?

BWAHWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! BWAHWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! BWAHWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! BWAHWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! BWAHWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

And then he wants people to take him seriously when pretends to have a clue and tries to give advice.

I haven't owned a bitch like that german nazi cocksucker that easily....

Hey "Volker" nazi, go f*ck youself and take all germans with you, f*****ad nazi cunt...

every time

without typing

on purpose.

Reply to
Volker Birk

Hm... too stupid to forge and between euphoria and psychosis? You really should try to get a therapy!

Anyways, this may be interesting for psychatrists for pathological reasons, but for me it's getting boring now.

I will not answer any more.

Get well soon! VB.

Reply to
Volker Birk
  • Volker Birk :

Ahh pooy baby, did volker put a smack down on you?

Jason

Reply to
Jason

Hey Volker is this your first stalker, or just another lusenet tag and bag? Make him do a few tricks and then ignore his sorry arse. He'll have to go back to his zit squeezing routine. E.

Reply to
E.

I fear, he's the latter. But: I don't care.

Yours, VB.

Reply to
Volker Birk

You have *clowns* running around out here on the Internet using a *cook* book -- follow the recipe.

Reply to
Duane Arnold

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.