Help pl. with HijackThis log

hi not sure what you mean by dialers, did you find some dialer programs on your comp or is their a program dialing out or are you just having problems conecting to the internet. please be lil more specific. mean time i will do google searchs on some of the programs i see in your hijack this log, if you can get online or have a friends pc your can do this also just go to google after printing the list out and do a seach for each progream aka O4 - Startup: Avvio Office.lnk = C:\\Programmi\\Microsoft

Office\\Office\\OSA.EXE you simply go to google.com and type in the osa.exe then hit enter and start searchin pages to find what it is ,,,, I would like to help if i can but need more details..

mike d snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com

Reply to
nettechmd
Loading thread data ...

Hi all! I've been having huge connection problems, dialers, etc. I ran adaware and spybot but could not fix things. Pl. help me solve it, I don't know what to do next:( Alessandra mail: snipped-for-privacy@RIMUOVIlibero.it Removing the RIMUOVIs:))

Logfile of HijackThis v1.99.0 Scan saved at 0.12.23, on 31/12/04 Platform: Windows 98 SE (Win9x 4.10.2222A) MSIE: Internet Explorer v6.00 (6.00.2600.0000)

Running processes: C:\\WINDOWS\\SYSTEM\\KERNEL32.DLL C:\\WINDOWS\\SYSTEM\\MSGSRV32.EXE C:\\WINDOWS\\SYSTEM\\MPREXE.EXE C:\\WINDOWS\\EXPLORER.EXE C:\\PROGRAMMI\\SPYBOT - SEARCH & DESTROY\\SPYBOTSD.EXE C:\\PROGRAMMI\\WINZIP\\WINZIP32.EXE C:\\WINDOWS\\TEMP\\HIJACKTHIS.EXE

R1 - HKCU\\Software\\Microsoft\\Internet Explorer\\Main,Search Bar =

formatting link
- HKCU\\Software\\Microsoft\\Internet Explorer\\Main,Start Page =
formatting link
- HKCU\\Software\\Microsoft\\Internet Explorer\\Toolbar,LinksFolderName = Collegamenti O3 - Toolbar: &Radio - {8E718888-423F-11D2-876E-00A0C9082467} - C:\\WINDOWS\\SYSTEM\\MSDXM.OCX O4 - HKLM\\..\\Run: [ScanRegistry] C:\\WINDOWS\\scanregw.exe /autorun O4 - HKLM\\..\\Run: [TaskMonitor] C:\\WINDOWS\\taskmon.exe O4 - HKLM\\..\\Run: [SystemTray] SysTray.Exe O4 - HKLM\\..\\Run: [CreativeMixer] C:\\Programmi\\Creative\\Audio\\PROGRAM\\CTMIX32.EXE /t O4 - HKLM\\..\\Run: [RealTray] C:\\Programmi\\Real\\RealPlayer\\RealPlay.exe SYSTEMBOOTHIDEPLAYER O4 - HKLM\\..\\Run: [QuickTime Task] "C:\\WINDOWS\\SYSTEM\\QTTASK.EXE" -atboottime O4 - HKLM\\..\\Run: [mdac_runonce] C:\\WINDOWS\\SYSTEM\\runonce.exe O4 - HKLM\\..\\Run: [EPSON Stylus C44 Series] C:\\WINDOWS\\SYSTEM\\E_S10IC2.EXE /P23 "EPSON Stylus C44 Series" /O7 "EPUSB1:" /M "Stylus C44" O4 - HKLM\\..\\Run: [LanGuard] "C:\\WINDOWS\\languard.exe" O4 - HKLM\\..\\Run: [DigiD] "C:\\WINDOWS\\DigitalSound.exe" O4 - HKLM\\..\\Run: [wavdriver] "C:\\WINDOWS\\wavdriver.exe" O4 - HKLM\\..\\Run: [SCANINICIO] "C:\\Programmi\\Panda Software\\Panda Platinum Internet Security\\Inicio.exe" O4 - HKLM\\..\\Run: [Welcome] C:\\WINDOWS\\Welcome.exe /R O4 - HKLM\\..\\Run: [LoadPowerProfile] Rundll32.exe powrprof.dll,LoadCurrentPwrScheme O4 - HKLM\\..\\Run: [APVXDWIN] "C:\\Programmi\\Panda Software\\Panda Platinum Internet Security\\APVXDWIN.EXE" /s O4 - HKLM\\..\\RunServices: [PavProc] "C:\\Programmi\\File comuni\\Panda Software\\PavShld\\PavPrS9x.exe" O4 - HKLM\\..\\RunServices: [PANDASCHEDULER] "C:\\Programmi\\Panda Software\\Panda Platinum Internet Security\\Pavsched.exe" O4 - HKLM\\..\\RunServices: [PANDA ANTISPAM SERVER SERVICE] "C:\\Programmi\\Panda Software\\Panda Platinum Internet Security\\PasSrv.exe" O4 - HKLM\\..\\RunServices: [PSIMSVC] "C:\\Programmi\\Panda Software\\Panda Platinum Internet Security\\PSIMSVC.exe" O4 - HKLM\\..\\RunServices: [PAVFIRES] C:\\Programmi\\Panda Software\\Panda Platinum Internet Security\\Firewall\\PavFires.exe O4 - HKLM\\..\\RunServices: [LoadPowerProfile] Rundll32.exe powrprof.dll,LoadCurrentPwrScheme O4 - HKLM\\..\\RunServices: [SchedulingAgent] C:\\WINDOWS\\SYSTEM\\mstask.exe O4 - Startup: Ricerca rapida.lnk = C:\\Programmi\\Microsoft Office\\Office\\FINDFAST.EXE O4 - Startup: Avvio Office.lnk = C:\\Programmi\\Microsoft Office\\Office\\OSA.EXE O4 - Startup: Adobe Gamma Loader.exe.lnk = C:\\Programmi\\File comuni\\Adobe\\Calibration\\Adobe Gamma Loader.exe O9 - Extra button: Related - {c95fe080-8f5d-11d2-a20b-00aa003c157a} - C:\\WINDOWS\\web\\related.htm (file missing) O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: Show &Related Links - {c95fe080-8f5d-11d2-a20b-00aa003c157a} - C:\\WINDOWS\\web\\related.htm (file missing) O9 - Extra button: Real.com - {CD67F990-D8E9-11d2-98FE-00C0F0318AFE} - C:\\WINDOWS\\SYSTEM\\Shdocvw.dll

Reply to
Cipresso

You can a save a lot of time by pasting the HijackThis log into the textbox at for automatic analysis. This can identify a lot of common programs and processes saving you a lot of "leg work" by not having to Google for already recognized and confirmed items.

Reply to
dak

You can a save a lot of time by pasting the HijackThis log into the textbox at for automatic analysis. This can identify a lot of common programs and processes saving you a lot of "leg work" by not having to Google for already recognized and confirmed items.

verry cool thanks i only started playing with hijack this and most progys r already reconized after u have read a few sheets but hell yes that tip will still save a ton of legwork. Hope all had a great safe New Years

Reply to
nettechmd

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.