help for seminar on firewall

hi, I m Navneet Somani from M.L.V.T. Institute having B.E.(I.T. Final) in bhilwara.I have to give a seminar on "An Introduction To Firewall Technology". I m in need of material for the same.Ihave to submit a report(12 page latex 2-coloumn) and present a seminar of 20 min duration. Anybody having links,references,papers,report slides with him pz send immediately. Reply do not delete only. Thanx. Navneet Somani snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com

Reply to
mdsomani
Loading thread data ...

Hi Navneet

Do check this link.

formatting link
go through firewalls in OpenBSD .OpenBSD , the developers are claiming as the most secure OS in the world.Also firewalls(rather PF or Packet Filter) in OpenBSD is very secure and configurable.

kind regards

Sreenath.G

Reply to
Chaga

Hi Navneet

Do check this link.

formatting link
go through firewalls in OpenBSD .OpenBSD , the developers are claiming as the most secure OS in the world.Also firewalls(rather PF or Packet Filter) in OpenBSD is very secure and configurable.

kind regards

Sreenath.G

Reply to
Chaga

Please also mention about Hardware firewalls like Checkpoint.You can fing more information in CISCO's site.

Reply to
Chaga

Please also mention about Hardware firewalls like Checkpoint.You can find more information in CISCO's site.

Reply to
Chaga

I have a 36 page report (+ title pages and acknowledgements) and seminar slides which I may be willing to sell if the price is right.

Although you should obviously only use the material for research.

Regards,

Ben

Reply to
bensmyth

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.