Filseclab and SensiveGuard firewalls

On Sat 17 Sep 2005 22:58:41, Kerodo wrote in another newsgroup

> Sounds like you're having better luck than I. That's good. > Filseclab is a nice product with good potential for sure. I am > keeping an eye on it as it develops. > > Another one you might like, which seems very light and > interesting is SensiveGuard. I am experimenting with it now and > like it. Seems to have potential and they are responsive to > emails on problems and so on. > >
formatting link

Those screenshots on SensiveGuard's website really do look very promising. They seem to provide the level of control which I want from a firewall (i.e. at least as good as Sygate Firewall).

Hmmm, I'm tempted to try out SensiveGuard.

But I have just installed Filseclab and I don't want to keep unstalling & unistalling firewalls. I remember the amount of stuff which early version of Zone Alarm left behind after being uninstalled. I recall that these hard to remove remenants of Zone Alarm could interfere with other firewalls.

I know this might sound very strange: have you tried installing both Filseclab and SensiveGuard on the SAME system and then enabling one or the other according to your preference?

Reply to
Franklin
Loading thread data ...

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.