VPN Tunnel question

Hi all

I am new to this groups/Cisco devices and looking for some guidelines in the following area. I need to create a VPN tunnel between two concentrators, one in LA one in Minneapolis. My network has

515E pix DMZ concentrator 3000 I need to NAT specific requests from my network to the remote network, So if someone is trying to resolve 165.63.x.x I want them to reach 10.xxx.xxx.x on the other end via the VPN @ 198.xxx.xx.x The other side is already set as other partners can already browse, however they a different config than mine. I hope I explained my self properly. The purpose is to be able to browse the parent company Intranet. I would appreciate a reference to good doc. I have most of it set up, however some addresses do not resolve and I am trying to find out why.
Reply to
Holz
Loading thread data ...

Hi Holz,

Some addresses dont resolve? I assume this means your tunnel is up and working. Any chance you could psot the config for both ends of the tunnel? Could you also give some detail as to what is and is not resolving, specifically?

Cheers Scotty C.

Reply to
ScottyC

Scotty

Thanks for replying, I will put it all in a pdf with a link, since I got some snapshots.

Reply to
Holz

On hold. We realized that some packets are routed from the pix to the vpn, and some not. so we try to browse 165.75.1x.8 and can see the tunnel coming up then we try 165.75.2x.4, and the packet is not even going to the tunnel the pix rule says 165.75.0.0 to 10.0.1.10 which is the vpn internal address. Can I go home now?

Reply to
Holz

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.