Static 1 to 1 NAT config needed through Cisco PIX IP Sec VPN Tunnel

Hi all

Now I'm using a dynamic NAT config in a IP SEC VPN LAN-2-LAN through a PIX. I want to create a complete new config where the client are natted whitout using the original destination IP address

client--[routed-net]--[PIX2]--IP-SEC-VPN--[PIX2]--hostsegment--[host-10.1.1.1]

Static NAT pool Client 10.220.0.1 connects to 10.96.40.1 and will be connected to host

10.1.1.1 Client 10.220.0.2 connects to 10.96.40.2 and will be connected to host 10.1.1.2

How to setup a static nat (pool) for this combination, where 10.96.40.254 is the inside IP addres of PIX2.

Could you please help me?

regards Proza

Reply to
proza
Loading thread data ...

Could you repost, re-explaining what you want to do? I don't seem to catch what you are talking about when you reference the destination IP address, and I don't understand what you are saying about this client "connecting" to that address ?

[Note: I tried to send this request for clarification through email, but your return address is non-functional.]
Reply to
Walter Roberson

Client--[routed-net]--[PIX1]--IP-SEC-VPN--[PIX2]--hostsegment--[host-10.1.1.1]

Client 10.220.0.1 need to reach host 10.1.1.1 without using the destination host address 10.1.1.1 directly. For that I want to use a "NAT pool" on the inside interface of PIX1 (10.96.0.254). So for real the client 10.220.0.1 connects for example to 10.96.0.1 (= NATted host 10.1.1.1)

[Note: You can use the e-mail address, after the whipe out the part "magweg"]
Reply to
proza

repost done

Reply to
proza

Hi Proza. Have you found a solution as this is exactly what I want to do also.

Thanks

Reply to
Nos

Hi Nera

No solutions found yet, still busy on it

Reply to
proza

What is your application for this? Are you trying to address routing issue on the inside network?

proza wrote:

Reply to
miskaone

http access to Oracle application, to an inside address.

Reply to
proza

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.