show eigrp accros crypto map, no updates

Could it be that i am missing allow eigrp or some other access list? thanks IP-EIGRP Traffic Statistics for process 100 Hellos sent/received: 94830/0 Updates sent/received: 0/0 Queries sent/received: 0/0 Replies sent/received: 0/0 Acks sent/received: 0/0 Input queue high water mark 0, 0 drops SIA-Queries sent/received: 0/0 SIA-Replies sent/received: 0/0

Reply to
jcharth
Loading thread data ...

I notice i only have crypto maps to connect the remote office and it looks like I have to setup set up tunnels to pass the eigrp from one router to another. Is there another protocol that i could set up to do this with out having to setup tunnels for gre?. I found some examples on the web but it does not seem like it works adding a couple of lines. thanks.

Reply to
jcharth

In article , wrote: :I notice i only have crypto maps to connect the remote office and it :looks like I have to setup set up tunnels to pass the eigrp from one :router to another. Is there another protocol that i could set up to do :this with out having to setup tunnels for gre?. I found some examples :on the web but it does not seem like it works adding a couple of lines.

What is the source IP address of the eigrp updates?

If you are using internal IP address ranges on your ipsec tunnels, then the ACLs might not be configured to tunnel traffic generated with the router's IP address itself. Try adding in a line to pass eigrp listing the two routers as source and destination respectively.

Reply to
Walter Roberson

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.