Problems with IP-SEC VPN through SOHO-96 ADSL router

Hello,

I have the following wish, I want to connect at home from my lan to my employers network. My employer has a Cisco VPN concentrator that works fine. First I had a speedtouch ADSL router no problem just connect with Freeswan VPN to the Cisco and it just worked. A week ago I replaced the Speedtouch with a Cisco SOHO 96 ADSL modem/router. I configured it and it worked, at least I thought it did. I discovered that I couldn't create A VPN tunnel through that modem. That means I can create a connection but when I actually want to do something through the tunnel I get the following lines into the console of my SOHO:

1w2d: %CRYPTO-4-RECVD_PKT_INV_SPI: decaps: rec'd IPSEC packet has invalid spi for destaddr=, prot=50, spi=0x9442D3CB(-1807559733), srcaddr=

First I had some access-list issues but that I already solved (I can do a little bit by myself :-) )

Someone any idea what goes wrong and what the solution is, other than switching back to my Speedtouch.

CU

Roel

Reply to
r.villerius
Loading thread data ...

Hello,

I found the solution already. I have to tell my Cisco explicit that I have a IPSEC tunnel. This I have done with the following commands: ip nat inside source static esp interface Dialer1 ip nat inside source static udp 500 interface Dialer1

That was the trick for me.

CU

Roel

Reply to
Roel Villerius

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.