Pix - ISA Help

We recently added a ISA server to our network. We didn't want to replace the Pix but did want the functionality of publishing our internal websites through the ISA appliance.

Currently I have it setting in our DMZ which is a 192.168.1.x private address space. But I am limited due to NAT to pass more than 1 of our external web server address to the ISA applicance.

We want to be able to have anyone accessing our web servers (several on inside network) from the outside to go through the pix and then the ISA box.

Is there away to have the PIX pass this traffic to the ISA box with requiring NAT? So the ISA will due the NAT. I am running into a double NAT issue currently.

Or will I need to change the design to a back to back or parallel configuration?

If you can provide examples of the commands and IP setup that would help alot.

Thanks

Reply to
charlie1029
Loading thread data ...

Hi,

I would think no-nat the traffic on the PIX and let ISA do the NAT and publish the website pointing to the webservers inside the netowrk.

-Aman

snipped-for-privacy@cox.net wrote:

Reply to
ajsingh007

Thanks for the reply. Could you provide the commands to accomplish this. I am running Pix code 7.0.6.

That sounds exactly like what I need to do.

Thank You.

ajs> Hi,

Reply to
charlie1029

Hi,

Below is an example on how would you do a nonat on the pix:

access-list nonat extended permit ip any x.x.x.x y.y.y.y nat (outside) 0 access-list nonat static (dmz,outside) tcp x.x.x.x www z.z.z.z www netmask

I h> Thanks for the reply. Could you provide the commands to accomplish

Reply to
ajsingh007

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.