PIX- 2 VPNS towards the same IP address

Ok,

I work at the head quarter. We have a lot of VPNs between HQ and remote sites. By passing the problem of the traffic flowing among remote sites through the same interface (that's not the problem) I would know if it is possible to create in the PIX two separate VPN (with different priority) towards the same IP address .

Managing remotely devices at the remote sites from the HQ, I would like to separate tunnels for traffic between HQ and remote sites and among remote sites. The reason is that I will have to change quite often the second tunnel adding or deleting networks but I don't want to touch that which allows me to communicate with the other device which manages the other tunnel end-point. I could reach the other VPN device using public IP but it will complicate my life as I don't manage all the devices. The ASDM 5.0 (PIX 7.0.2) doesn't permit that. Is that a limit of ASDM? Or is not possible at all?

TIA

Alex.

Reply to
AM
Loading thread data ...

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.