PEER_DELETE-IKE_DELETE_NO_ERROR

Hi all,

I have a strange problem between a Cisco VPN client and a Cisco Concentrator 3020 (vpn3000-4.1.7.H-k9.bin) .

I created a new User Group on the concentrator, similar to an existing and working one.The main difference is in the IP address pool and the split-tunnel network list.

The new profile works fine, except for one thing. Everyday, the first time i use it i have to connect twice. The first time, after authentication i get disconnected. I try again immediately and it works fine. I can then disconnect and reconnect without problems after that,... until the next day. ( I haven'y mesure exactly after how much time i need to connect twice).

I have five profiles on this concentrator and i have this behavior only with this one. The problem occurs with different users, and different client version. I am testing with 4.8.00.0440. The problem is not related to the radius server since the disconnected sessions occurs after a successfull authentication.

Here are logs from a successful connection and a disconnected session. You can see a "PEER_DELETE-IKE_DELETE_NO_ERROR" appearing.

Anyone have a solution for this ?

thanks

Successfull connection logs

36 15:54:37.770 03/22/06 Sev=Info/5 IKE/0x6300002F Received ISAKMP packet: peer = 206.x.x.x

37 15:54:37.770 03/22/06 Sev=Info/4 IKE/0x63000014 RECEIVING

Reply to
mcaissie
Loading thread data ...

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.