Forward all trafic to Lan

Hey all.

I wan't to forward all trafic from 1 Wan adresse to a Lan adresse. what is the command to do that ? We have many wan adresses, so when there is trafic on wan adresse

85.1.1.226 it has to be forward to 192.1.1.2. All the port has to be open, because we have a firewall on that adress.

Hope you understand it

Regards Henrik

Reply to
henrikcj
Loading thread data ...

ip nat inside source static

then write

"ip nat outside"

on the WAN interface and

"ip nat inside"

on the internal interface

HTH Alex.

Reply to
AM

Thank you for the re.

What do you mean about internal interface ? I only have one eth1.

Reply to
henrikcj

Without any conf from you I could'n be more specific :-) Anyway eth1 should be the right interface

HTH Alex.

Reply to
AM

hehe. Okai here is some more info.

Vi have a G.shdsl Cisco router with 4 wan adresse but only 1 WAN port.

What i wabt is, to forward all traffic from 88.88.88.1 to another router, a zyxel, and the zyxels ip is 192.1.1.1. Is that posipbe at all ?

Regards Henrik

Reply to
henrikcj

IP Policy Routing.

Something along the lines of

ip access-list extended from-source-host permit ip host 88.88.88.1 any

route-map reroute-one-host permit 10 match ip address from-source-host set ip next-hop 192.1.1.1

interface ip policy route-map reroute-one-host

Reply to
briggs

pardon me for jumping in. I am still a newbie to IONS

what does the "10" in "route-map reroute-one-host permit 10" do? or is that an access list 10?

Reply to
gg

The "10" is an arbitrary sequence number for the route-map group. The relative order compared to the other route-map groups is important, but the absolute value is not important, and it does not refer to any access-list.

formatting link

Reply to
Walter Roberson

thank you very much.

so 10 is not administrative metric either since its absolute value is not important.

formatting link

Reply to
gg

btw when to use route-map and when to use something like "ip nat inside source static tcp 10.10.10.3 PORT interface fa0/1 PORT extendable"?

formatting link

Reply to
gg

If you want to rewrite the source or destination addresses on the packet without affecting the next-hop interface then you would you would use NAT.

If you want to alter the next-hop interface or next-hop gateway based on the arrival interface, source address or various other fields but do not wish to rewrite the source or destination IP addresses then you would use ip policy routing.

Reply to
briggs

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.