exporting reports from WLSE

1) And lastly, but most importantly, how can I just get a simple report of all currently associated and authenticated MACs, including their detailed data (i.e.: software, hardware versions etc.)

When I go to: Reports -> Wireless Clients I drop down on "Client MAC Address" Enter "*" Click "Search"

I get a list of MAC addresses. I would like to export "Client Detail" information for *all* of those clients.

2) I tried to export a WLSE report, but it seems like the documentation is a bit fubar'd (WLSE URL Based Export). Can anyone help with this? I.E.:
formatting link
Doesn't really work.

3) Also there's mention of an XML API. Can this be used to export reports?

Thanks in advance.

Elmo

Reply to
E Recio
Loading thread data ...
1) And lastly, but most importantly, how can I just get a simple report of all currently associated and authenticated MACs, including their detailed data (i.e.: software, hardware versions etc.)

When I go to: Reports -> Wireless Clients I drop down on "Client MAC Address" Enter "*" Click "Search"

I get a list of MAC addresses. I would like to export "Client Detail" information for *all* of those clients.

2) I tried to export a WLSE report, but it seems like the documentation is a bit fubar'd (WLSE URL Based Export). Can anyone help with this? I.E.:
formatting link
Doesn't really work.

3) Also there's mention of an XML API. Can this be used to export reports?

Thanks in advance.

Elmo

Reply to
E Recio

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.