EIGRP Change Delay

Router Geniuses,

I recently setup a site-to-site VPN connection which is working as expected. Due to the fact that there is no specified route for this connection in the routing table, I am unsure as how to change delay for it.

For instance, you would normally select the interface for which you would like to change the delay on:

Router(config)# interface ethernet0/1 Router(config-if)# delay 1xx

But the site-to-site VPN doesn't have an "interface" that I know of. How can I select it as a backup route to the frame by increasing it's delay if it doesn't have a specified interface?

If you can help, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!!!! This should be the end of my problems if so.

Reply to
Robert Jacobs
Loading thread data ...

take a look at IPSEC VTI:

formatting link

Reply to
Merv

quoted text -

This looks like a great resource Merv. Thanks for your help. I will post back with any future questions. Are you efficient in this area if I need help past the documentation you provided? Thanks again.

Reply to
Robert Jacobs

quoted text -

One thing I could not understand from this information...Does the IPSEC VTI work OVER the currently setup site-to-site VPN, or does it take the place of the VPN connection established? Thanks for your help.

Reply to
Robert Jacobs

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.