CiscoWorks - Device fault manager HighUtilization Event every time.

Hello,

I've got an issue with the device fault manager on CiscoWorks. Basically, what i wanted to do was to stop the ExceededMaximumUptime reported to many times on all my routers (ADSL interface). I tried to do some tweaking but even if I don't have ExceededMaximumUptime anymore, a HighUtilization alert replaced it (with many more alert :- ( ). What I did : Edited a customisable interface group. create ruel expression : Interfaces.Type equals "ADSL" Polling and Thresholds > Managing Thresholds > edit and set dial-on- demand interface support settings - maximum uptime to 0 (default value

7200). settings priority > Interface Threshold Groups > putted the group on the first position. then saved the config.

I don't know what's wrong with that, but obviously it's not good. I could set the HighUtilization value to 80 or more (default value :

40%) but i had some crazy value reported (more than 200% sometimes). so It's not relevant to change it.

Any help is more than welcome :) Many Thanks

Reply to
jkt.nocrack
Loading thread data ...

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.