Cisco Netflow Analzyer

Hi all, I got the Netflow part configured on my routers, however finding a piece of software that shows me everything seems to be rough. I am looking at the PRTG software not happy with the interface. Doesn't break it down far enough .. IE INBOUND , OUTBOUND etc .. Can any of you recommend something decent ? I went to Cisco's page and saw their listing for 'Commerical Software' and with all the choices my eyes glazed over. Any recommendations?

Reply to
blk01s4
Loading thread data ...

I should also mention I need it to work in a Windows Enviroment .. :)

Reply to
BCMMike

Well I don't know what budget you have or how many interfaces/devices you need to monitor, but we use or have looked at the following:

Crannog Netflow Tracker:

formatting link
Plixer's Scrutinizer:
formatting link
Solarwinds Netflow Analyser:
formatting link
I can recommend the first, and we're using an old copy, not sure how much better the current one is. The second didn't scale that well for us & wha twe wanted to do, but looked good if it suits your needs. Solarwinds' product is just stupidly expensive iirc, and if you're looking to integrate with a network monitoring system like Solarwinds' Orion NPM, Scrutinizer does that pretty well from what I've been lead to believe though we didn't get as far as testing that.

Hope that is of some use.

Regards,

Al

Reply to
Al

Cisco track tools for this:

formatting link

Reply to
stephen

We use Netflow Analyzer here -

formatting link
I think we paid around 4000 USD for 50 interfaces. There is a free version on the website which supports upto two interfaces.

James

Reply to
James

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.