Cisco ip igmp proxy-service

Hi Group

I have enabled ip igmp proxy-service on Cisco 837 so I can receive multicast streams from my adsl provider

ip multicast-routing ! ! interface Ethernet0 ip pim sparse-dense-mode ip igmp helper-address udl Dialer1 ip igmp proxy-service ! interface Dialer1 ip pim sparse-dense-mode ip igmp unidirectional-link

When I click on the multicast stream for the first time (after configuring the above on the Router) I receive the stream no problems. If I stop the stream and re-start I do not receive the stream (or new streams). The only way to get it to work again is to delete the configuration shown above and then re-add it. Has anyone had simular problems with their dsl provider while using a Cisco 837?? Any suggestions as to what the problem might be.

Also this works only when in a NAT setup, when I change to no-NAT I cannot receive any streams and the Router needs to be rebooted :(

Regards

Reply to
Carl
Loading thread data ...

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.