CCM41 - Displaying originator number when redirecting

Hi !

We have a CCM41 with a 2811 with 1PRI (E1) as our system.

When i setup a call forward ( when i go home i forward all calls made to my office to my cell phone), this works great, execp that I only see my office number on my cell and not the number of the person actually calling.

I spoke with our service provider, and they have verifyed that the service is enabled and should work on our PRI. So there seems to be something in either CCM or the gateway that messes this up.

I have testet with the gateaway setup to show originator and first and last redirector, both internal and external, but none works the way i want it to. Only when i set it to Originator, the primary number of the PRI (witch is not our office primary number is displayed.) We have 2 numbering series on the PRI. one that belongs to the PRI and our office main number series of 100 numbers.

So im starting to suspect that there are othere issiues that causes this. Any pointers would be very much apreciated.

Oh by the way, or Tele provider is Ventelo, in case someone in norway who actually has this exact same setup reads this :D

Thanks

Tor-Ivar Kristoffersen IT - Consultant tikatlufttransportdotno

Reply to
Tor-Ivar Kristoffersen
Loading thread data ...

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.