AS5300 PRI ISDN incoming call problem

Check your isdn curcuits status using command "sh isdn service". If the circuits are in busy/maintenance state, change the state of the circuits to idle using command "isdn service b_chan state

0" under interface serial 0:23.

Gami.

Reply to
Gami
Loading thread data ...

Hi, ISDN incoming-voice modem is the option to manage voice over ip. check if the ISDN D-Channel is up "show isdn status" if it is a nfas group use: "show isdn nfas group x"

You are missing there the Dial-peer POTS. Ypu can configure it:

dial-peer voice 10 pots incoming called-number . port 0:D

If not functions, be sure that the vfc are technology c542 that is an old tech maybe they are c549. It happens that could be OK with the version of the VFC, in another technology. Be sure on that. The configuration is ok add the POTS dial-peer to receive the TDM call.

Regards,

Ezequiel Rodriguez

Gami wrote:

state

Reply to
Ezequiel

I have an AS5300 running:

System image file is "flash:c5300-is-mz.123-12.bin"

4 Channelized T1/PRI port(s) 48 DSP(s), 48 Voice resource(s)

Slots 1 and 2 have identical VFCs: VCWare Version : 11.41 ROM Monitor Version: 1.3 DSPWare Version : 4.1.41 Technology : C542 VCWare/DSPWare version compatibility OK

I have one of the T1s hooked up to an Excel switch. My goal is to receive voice calls from the switch via the T1 PRI, and send them out VoIP to another device.

I believe the PRI signaling is set up correctly. A "sh isdn status" gives me "MULTIPLE_FRAME_ESTABLISHED" and a "debug isdn Q921" gives me regular:

Feb 9 14:00:13: ISDN Se0:23 Q921: User TX -> RRp sapi=0 tei=0 nr=3 Feb 9 14:00:13: ISDN Se0:23 Q921: User RX DISCONNECT pd = 8 callref = 0x8019 Cause i = 0x80AC - Requested circuit/channel not available Feb 9 14:33:31: ISDN Se0:23 Q931: RX RELEASE_COMP pd = 8 callref =

0x8019

I can't figure out why I'm getting the "**ERROR**: accept_incoming_csm_call: modem problem".

My IOS is configured as such:

controller T1 0 framing esf clock source line primary linecode b8zs cablelength short 133 pri-group timeslots 1-24

interface Serial0:23 no ip address isdn switch-type primary-5ess isdn incoming-voice modem no cdp enable

voice-port 0:D

dial-peer voice 1000 voip destination-pattern 423T session target ipv4:xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx

What am I doing wrong?

Reply to
Paul Gani

I agree that would make more sense. But...

AS5300T1#config t Enter configuration commands, one per line. End with CNTL/Z. AS5300T1(config)#interface Serial0:23 AS5300T1(config-if)#isdn incoming-voice voice ^ % Invalid input detected at '^' marker.

AS5300T1(config-if)#isdn incoming-voice ? data Incoming voice calls will be handled as data. modem Incoming voice calls will be handled as modems.

AS5300T1(config-if)#isdn incoming-voice

Paul Gani

Reply to
Paul Gani

I'm no expert on this nor do I do voice, but shouldn't that line be 'isdn incoming-voice voice' ?

Reply to
Ivan Ostreš

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.