Recommended Intense Courses

Hello,

I took the 640-801 exam recently and failed miserably. I ran out of time and just felt lost throughout the whole thing. STP and anything switch-related really kicked my ass. And I thought I prepared myself well over the last 3 months. And to think I used to work in a related field just one year ago...

I am bound and determined to get this certification. Does anyone know of a good, reputable intense study course I could enroll in? I'm looking for classroom study if possible. Something about the system I used really didn't work - combination of Ciscopress Intro and ICND books, plus TexBuddy Quick Reference Chart, and Dummies CCNA book.

Thanks, Joseph

BTW The Dummies book was completely useless. It dummies it down too much and you feel overly-confident. Going by the practice test questions that I was able to answer correctly from the Dummies CD I should've received a perfect score.

Reply to
Joseph F. Martinez
Loading thread data ...

I heard intense courses are may not be so good. I notice you're missing the lammle book. Could you ans the qs in the cisco press book? (may treat rhetorically!)

Reply to
q_q_anonymous

Even Lammle book is very good, its not complete specially the natting part, i think you should get the cisco press self study books and practice with (test king real exam questions)

Reply to
searcher

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.