Full CCIE education value question

Hi, I've been offered by my work a deal that i'm considering it and am asking for advice. They wan't me to sign for 3 years to continue working with them and they will give me a one time bonus of 5000 dollars and full education from zero to CCIE degree. The problem is the salary is very low considering other places in my work.

In their offer the education to CCIE costs 35000 dollars including everything. does this make sense? I'm 4 years in the world of networking and love it and wan't to work in this so the offer is really tempting, Please help me. I don't know if to accept the offer. it's still 3 years from my life I need to think of.

Thanks

Reply to
wakaki
Loading thread data ...

If you're already 4 years in the world of networking, I would think that $500 in books and sample questions, combined with about 500-1500 hrs of study, you could get your CCIE in a much shorter time.

Plus, once you have your CCNA, you should be able to command at least $50K/yr, and a lot more with your CCNP, which depending on how quickly you get your CCNA, could be within just a few months.

Best wishes,

-Brett

wakaki wrote:

Reply to
applecore

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.