CVOICE 642-432

Who has done the 642-432 recently? I am using the "actualtest.com" material and the CVOICE course student guide to prepare for the 642-432 exam. Will I be fine using these?

Thanks,

Erik

Reply to
Erik
Loading thread data ...

Hi

I have completed the CVOICE exam 9am this morning,- 893 /1000 (pass mark is 734/1000)

you will find that if you are using the virtul test engine within the "actulaltest.com" 642-432 and getting round about 90-95% and using the .pdf format you will pass the exam, i have had limited experiance working with IPT and configuring dial-peers....etc just memorising Q&A round about 220 questions in the test bank Note there is around 60 question 2 drag and drop and 1 simulator.

in the actual test 642-432 have a close look at the simulator -

enable configure terminal dial-peer voice 1 pots destination-pattern 65656575576567???? port 1/0/0

dial-peer voice 2 voip destination-pattern +9T session target ipv4:172.x.x.x

that will complete the simulator. there are also about 10 question that i did not see in the 642-432 actal test document ....some drag and drop questions

hope this helps bud

cheers

James

Erik wrote:

Reply to
james_cisco

"i have had limited experiance working with IPT and configuring dial-peers....etc just memorising Q&A round about 220 questions in the test bank"

--It's pieces of shit like you who are ruining certifications. Why would you even take the exam if you have to use a braindump to configure the simple simulations on this exam?

Rommon>

Reply to
Rommon>

How can you say that when you dont even know me you DICKHEAD

when you are working in the IT Industry .....like myself, once you have setup and configured dial-peers there is no need to change them provided they are done correctly!

configuring dial-peers is not my day to day job.- I posted the notes on the exam to help peolple like you who are looking to pass the CVOICE exam.

"It's pieces of shit like you who are ruining certifications"

please note: to learn you must start somewhere and I have found that you are more likely to pass any exam by reviewing the test bank than reading a 1000 page bible.- not everyone if lucky enough to have the practical experiance so it is a good work around. especialy when you are working MON-FRI and there is kids at home! who just love to interupt you when you are studying .....you are defo a single minded prick with no wife and kids - hence your judgment.....and poss a little jelous !:-P

for the people like me the Cisco certifications can be passed provided you put in the effort and once you gain your Cert you will learn as you will be working with routers, switches, etc...daily after all it is human nature to learn each day! and one day the penny will fall

and to answer your question -

Why would you even take the exam if you have to use a braindump to configure the simple simulations on this exam?

A - to renew my CCNA + CCDA and target CCVP Certification you do know that passing any 642-x exam will renew your assosiate level certification....don't you?

cheerz

James CCNA, CCDA CVOICE

Romm> "i have had limited experiance

Reply to
JMBO
  1. Your comments make no sense. Cheating is cheating.
  2. I do have a wife and kids at home.
  3. I am a WAN engineer for a Cisco Partner and didn't need braindumps to pass an exam like CVOICE.

You even admit that you have limited experience IPT. Why not actually learn how to deploy a Cisco IPT solution and then get certified instead of memorizing a bunch of exam questions. Let me guess...I bet your an MCSE also.....

and most cisco engineers who do this everyday for a living would probably agree with me, your are a piece of shit for cheating.

Rommon>

Reply to
Rommon>

Maybe you will feed differently if your boss tells you, you have to make it to CCIE by then end of this year.

Reply to
Erik

Passed the exam this afternoon 887/1000.

Thanks,

Erik

Reply to
Erik

Um...yeah....good luck with that CCIE.

Reply to
Rommon>

Sounds like your boss and you need to find a job elsewhere - in a different industry entirely. Fast food perhaps? You can probably pass their tests easily.

Reply to
Jax

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.