CathaySchool Information

G'Day Group, Just wondering if anyone has had any experience or know of anyone that has attended or has any information regarding CathaySchool

formatting link
CCIE bootcamps. I could be in China soon and whilst I am there I though it might be worth extending my stay and checking them out. If anyone has any stories etc about them I would love to hear from you.

Regards,

John

Reply to
labz
Loading thread data ...

I have never heard of it.

-----Original Message----- From: snipped-for-privacy@list.memphistw.org [mailto: snipped-for-privacy@list.memphistw.org] On Behalf Of labz Sent: Saturday, March 11, 2006 2:55 PM To: snipped-for-privacy@list.memphistw.org Subject: [Cisco] CathaySchool Information

G'Day Group, Just wondering if anyone has had any experience or know of anyone that has attended or has any information regarding CathaySchool

formatting link
CCIE bootcamps. I could be in China soon and whilst I

am there I though it might be worth extending my stay and checking them out.

If anyone has any stories etc about them I would love to hear from you.

Regards,

John

_______________________________________________ Cisco mailing list snipped-for-privacy@list.memphistw.org

formatting link

Reply to
Patrick Siglin

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.