bit stuck on a question

If you wanted to cache the routes learned by dynamic routing protocol so you can use them over a DDR connection; what stratergy would you use?

a) route redistribution b) DDR route maps c) snamshot routing d) passive interfaces e) dynamic static routes

can someone tell me the answer please?

Reply to
John Smith
Loading thread data ...

(c). And you mean "snapshot routing." But in reality, VERY VERY few people actually use the feature. It is sad if this is still a certification question, since so few people really use it. What exam does this appear on?

Reply to
Phillip Remaker

it's a question on the testking questions & answers but they gave the answer as route redistribution which just didn't seem correct to me. snapshot routing is part of the study material for the BCRAN exam 642-821 (route redistribution isn't so that kinda told me it was the wrong answer!)

many thanks for setting my mind at rest - dodgy study material is a real issue!

Reply to
John Smith

btw Phillip, what do people use in real life situations?

Reply to
John Smith

thinking about it some more, as it only works with RIP or IGRP it's not very suprising it's fallen by the way side eh

Reply to
John Smith

[snip]

testking. Need I say more?

Reply to
Hansang Bae

If you can suggest a better way of learning than doing many many questions & answers followed up with Lab work please let me know!!!

Reply to
John Smith

John Smith wrote:

Look at their selling point. "almost all questions on the tests were directly on the actual exam" It's a brain dump.

You prepare by reading the required books in depth. Understanding the technology, using bona fide Q&A tools as opposed to brain dumps.

Reply to
Hansang Bae

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.