Anyone recently (Sept, Oct, 05) take the CSPFA (642-521) exam?

Greetings all.

I'm a bit confused as to what's covered on this CCSP exam. I scoured the 'net, but am getting conflicting info.

PDM (supposed to be replaced by ASDM?) Conduit commands? AUS (auto update server). That's supposed to be end-of-life'd soon.

As functionality is slated for obsolescence, Cisco tends to not ask too many questions on these.

Anyone? Ab.

Reply to
Andre
Loading thread data ...

I just have the cspfa exam passed by Sept and there was few questions on PDM (not much) and no question on conduit. But I forgot if AUS question still there, possible not.

"Andre" ??? news: snipped-for-privacy@comcast.com ???...

Reply to
hdu

btw, cspfa going to expire by December 05

"hdu" ¦b¶l¥ó news:43659f04$ snipped-for-privacy@newsgate.hknet.com ¤¤¼¶¼g...

Reply to
hdu

I have taken the CSPFA just a week ago, and there was still some question about conduits, I seem to remember, not hands-on configuring, but rather questions on how they work and why it is better to use access lists instead.

HTH, \/\/owbagger

Reply to
Wowbagger

Hello !

I plan to pass the CSPFA exam in 2-3 weeks,

I did the SECUR examen 2 month ago

Wonder Which Lab simulation we have to do in the CSPFA is gonna be one More VPN ?

Thanks

Reply to
louisv

expect sim question on the steps to configure firewall ... ip address, interface, static, ...

also, access-list you need to know how to insert an entry in a specific location of a given list.

i didn't met vpn sim question.

"louisv" ??? news: snipped-for-privacy@z14g2000cwz.googlegroups.com ???...

Reply to
hdu

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.