Looking for make/source of wallmount cab.


Looking for a wallmount cabinet 12-15U, two or three sections.

The one I have seen uses a large 'key' with a lug on each side and there is a long 'bolt arrangement' (screw) which is used to close the sections together.

Cabinet is in a dusty environment. Does not need to be IP rated as such.

Can't seem to find one, and my usual supplier can only source 42U racks in this sort of thing.

In the UK midlands, and it is a 'one-off'.

TIA, Phil Partridge snipped-for-privacy@pebbleGRIT.demon.co.uk Remove the grit to reply

Reply to
Phil Partridge
Loading thread data ...

Chatsworth makes one for sale in the US. You may want to see if this is available.

formatting link

Reply to
Justin Time

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.